300 g.- Paneer, cut into cubes
100 g.- Cream or malai
1/2 cup – Oil or ghee
1 tbsp – Ginger paste
1 tbsp – Garlic paste
3 medium – Onion, cut in 2 inch pieces
1 tbsp – Cashew (kaju) paste
1 tbsp – Almonds paste
3 – Tomatoes
2-3 – Green chillies
1 – Bay leaf
1 inch – Cinnamon stick
1 tbsp – Mava (khoya)
1 tbsp – Fresh yogurt
1 tsp – Red chilli powder
1 tsp – Coriander powder
1/4 – Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp – Garam masala
Salt – To taste
1/4 tsp – sugar or honey
2 tbsp – Green coriander leaves chopped
How to make-
1. Soak the onion pieces in warm water for 10 minutes.After that make a fine paste of onions.
2. Prepare the puree of tomatoes and green chillies.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the paneer in it till light golden brown, separate the paneer from the pan and keep it aside.
4. Heat oil in another pan, add bay leaf, clove, and Cinnamon stick, when it crackles add onion paste and saute it 2 minutes.
5. Add ginger and garlic paste saute it till raw smell goes away.
6. Add the tomato puree ane saute it 2 minutes.
7. Now add all spices as, chilli Powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and saute it till oil separates.
8. Take the yoghurt in a bowl and whisk it well and mix in the spices.
9. Add cream, cashew nut paste, and almonds paste and fry for 2 minutes.
10. Roast the khoya in a pan and mix it in the spices.
11. Add sugar or honey and saute 2-3 minutes.
12. After that add paneer and 2 cup of water in the pan cook with cover 5-8 minutes and turn off the stove.
13. At the end garnish it with green coriander leaves.
Serve hot and enjoy….with roti, naan, paratha or rice.